It is not easy to shake One Direction as the most shining artists throughout the universe. Got a collection of four best-selling albums and loyal fans, beating X Factor boyband dropout UK it seems impossible. But not for a Taylor Swift. Taylor Swift Lyrics Quotes Collection.
Taylor Swift managed to surpass the achievement of his former lover, Harry Styles and his One Direction, with album sales reached fantastic. Yes, Taylor Swift was named the Top 10 standings The Global Recording Artists in 2014 was initiated by the IFPI, a non-profit organization that houses the production of records worldwide.
Taylor Swift Lyrics Quotes Collection. In fact, you could say Taylor Swift’s victory is final. His 1989 album has sold a total of 6 million pieces. While One Direction who came in second place scored 3.2 million pieces. Taylor Swift goes beyond the achievement of 1D nearly doubled.
Figures obtained 3.2 million One Direction actually still less than Ed Sheeran album, x (4.4 million) and its Ghost Stories Coldplay (3.7 million). Taylor Swift Lyrics Quotes Collection. Then why One Direction could occupy the second position?
Apparently, the figures mentioned do not include the calculation of streaming tracks the artists. Thus, positioning is calculated based on album sales figures coupled with results streaming on the internet. From this, again One Direction ‘saved’ by his fans, Directioners. Taylor Swift Lyrics Quotes Collection
In addition to One Direction and Taylor Swift, who else occupies the top 10 best-selling albums? Here’s the full list.
1. Taylor Swift (1989) – 6 million copies
2. One Direction (FOUR) – 3.2 million copies
3. Ed Sheeran (x) – 4.4 million copies
4. Coldplay (Ghost Stories) – 3.7 million copies
5. AC / DC (Rock Or Burst) – 2.7 million copies
6. Michael Jackson (Xscape) – 1.7 million copies
7. Pink Floyd (The Endless River) – 2.5 million copies
8. Sam Smith (In The Lonely Hour) – 3.5 million copies
9. Katy Perry (Prism) – 1.2 million copies
10. Beyonce (Beyonce) – 1.4 million copies.